Responsible Production and Consumption
Official UN goal: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
Eggs are environmentally-friendly food with a low carbon footprint compared to other animal food with high level of protein. DAVA Foods works continuously to reduce the carbon footprint from eggs.
- DAVA Foods works towards only using recyclable and sustainable packaging based on the circular economy.
- DAVA Foods wants to have zero waste. It means all resources must be sorted and reused, recycled or used for renewable energy.
- DAVA Foods will minimize food waste in the whole value chain with, among others, optimize our process equipment and minimize transport breakage.
- DAVA Foods will reduce water and energy per produced unit.
- DAVA Foods is waste free in 2021
- DAVA Foods has reduced its food waste with 50 % before 2024
- In 2030, DAVA Foods aim to only use recyclable packaging
- Water and energy levels are reduced with 30 % in 2025 per produced unit